Stop Moles, Rodents and Snakes in their tracks
The Solar SafeGuard works day and night to keep bothersome rodents away from your lawn and garden. This solar-powered deterrent covers up to 7,000 square feet. An internal Ni-MH battery is recharged daily in sunlight for continued nighttime operation. When fully charged, the battery will operate the Solar SafeGuard for up to 7 days without further sunlight. Never worry again about checking and replacing batteries.
For a limited time - Buy 2, Get a 3rd Free!
Unlike costly chemicals, the Solar SafeGuard is safe, simple and easy to use. It utilizes sonic sounds and vibrations to repel moles, gophers, voles and shrews. Sonic sound emits from the unit every 30 seconds; vibrations emit in all directions. For the best coverage, it is recommended that two units are installed within 100 feet (max) of each other, in the areas where rodents most frequently appear.
The Solar SafeGuard easily stakes into the ground for installation and removes for lawn maintenance. You cannot find an easier, more humane technique to rid your property of burrowing animals. The Solar SafeGuard installs in just seconds!
- Pick a location, and make a pilot hole if necessary.
- Gently place the aluminum tube into the ground.
- Connect the internal cable from the tube to the top of the unit.
- Securely fasten the top of the unit to the aluminum tube, and the product is ready for use.
- Repels: Moles, voles, gophers, ground squirrels and other burrowing rodents. Also works great on snakes!
- Effective Range: Up to 8500 square feet
- Lasts up to 7 days (without sunlight) on a full charge
- Sound Frequency: 400Hz-1000Hz
- Dimensions: 14 3/4" x 6 3/4"
- Weight: 1lb, 2oz.
- Solar Module: 2V
- Power Supply: Long life NiMh Rechargeable Battery charged by Solar Cell <1.2V / 300 mAH>