Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
Other forms of payment:
- Business or Personal Checks (10 day holding period)*
- Cashier's Checks (30 day holding period)*
- Money Orders issued by the US Postal Service (30 day holding period)*
* Exceptions apply; see below.
We do not accept:
- CODs (Cash On Delivery)
- Cashier's Checks or Money Orders from outside of the United States
Important information about payments:
- Credit Cards are charged when the order is placed. The charge will appear on your statement as "Good Life Company."
- For your security, your billing name and address and CVV number must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Personal Checks or Business Checks
Please make checks payable to Good Life Inc. By sending your check, you are authorizing Good Life Inc. or its designee(s) to use information on your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account at the financial institution indicated on your check. This electronic debit will be for the amount of your check; no additional amount will be added to this amount. If we cannot collect your electronic payment, we will issue a draft against your account. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, a fee will be debited electronically from your account.
All checks received will have a holding period of up to 10 business days before your order will be shipped.
Cashiers Checks and Money Orders
Cashier's Checks and Money Orders will be accepted from the United States only. Money orders must be issued by the US Postal Service. For information and to obtain a USPS money order please visit your local Post Office. You may also visit their website at www.usps.com.
All cashier's checks and money orders received will have a holding period of up to 30 business days before your order will be shipped.